Contact Info

You can mail a letter to Elder Wilson in the PARIS FRANCE mission at dearelder.com or through the postal service:

Elder B. Stanton Wilson
49 Rue Marengo
72000 Le Mans
France

The mission home address is:
France-Paris Mission
23, rue du Onze Novembre
78110 Le Vesinet
France

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Goodbye to Cergy

May 26, 2014

Bonjour la Famille!

Alors, I'm pretty happy you answered my questions...ha I was beginning to wonder if you really read my emails...

This past week was a finding week. We dropped an ami because he's really only wanting to ask us controversial questions on our topics and find out ways to confound us. But there's no way to confound the truth!! And also he knows that our message is true. He's felt the spirit. So we gave him the testimony of Joseph Smith and told him to give us a call after he's read it and decided that he wants to be serious.

We had an exchange this past week. I was with Elder Johnson and Elder Tivles. It was a finding day though, so we did lots of contacting. We were able to find a guy from Africa, who is apparently a Muslim-Christian. He says he's a Muslim, but he recognizes Christ as the Son of God...and recognizes the Apostles and all that. He also reads the Bible and the Koran...so he's both Muslim and Christian...we'll be trying this week to get in touch with him again.

Speaking of this week, TRANSFERS!!! Guess what? Elder B. Stanton Wilson will be transferred......to La Rochelle!! :o That's the furthest south place in the la Mission Française de Paris. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited...et en plus, I will be with an Elder named Elder Rigby, who was the MTC companion of Elder Kendall. :) I'm pretty excited. I'm definitely gonna miss Cergy though.

News on Elder Tivles, we did go shopping to get the rest of the stuff that he needed, but Elder Dussere wouldn't let anyone else pay. So Elder Dussere paid for everything...so I guess you can take the 50 back...but thanks anyways. :)

Yesterday in church, the bishop asked me to give a little goodbye speech. I thanked the members for all their work they do with the missionaries and encouraged them to continue with their efforts. I then bore my testimony of l'évangile rétabli. Many members came up to me after and said they would miss me, it was pretty sad...ha. And then later on the bus ride home, a little 4 year old named Sophie was playing guessing-games with me (to guess what number she's thinking of, or what color, etc.) And after the bus ride, I shook her hand and said goodbye, then she hugged me...it was pretty cute.

I don't really have any more else to say. I love you all!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask and we'll see if I respond ;) just kidding, I will respond. :)

Love you!

-Elder B. Stanton Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment