Contact Info

You can mail a letter to Elder Wilson in the PARIS FRANCE mission at dearelder.com or through the postal service:

Elder B. Stanton Wilson
49 Rue Marengo
72000 Le Mans
France

The mission home address is:
France-Paris Mission
23, rue du Onze Novembre
78110 Le Vesinet
France

Monday, February 17, 2014

Splits with Elder Johnson

Chers Famille!

Comment allez-vous?

This past week was pretty good. And pretty hard. It's tough being stuck in the apartment. Although, we are able to get out for Rendez-vous (if and when we can get ahold of amis) and get out for about 1 or 2 hours of finding...if it's not raining. I JUST WANT TO GO OUT FINDING!! Like seriously...I hear all this talk from quelques autres missionnaires that they hate finding. I love it. It's so fun to talk to new people!! (And it's also super funny when you get into awkward situations, too...haha) Honestly, I don't know how missionaries could NOT like to find. I like finding almost more than I like teaching lessons (not really, I like them the same. :D ).

So the baptism didn't go through...because he has a friend that lives in Grenoble (that's in the Lyon mission) that he wants to baptize him. (His friend is the person that introduced him to the Church.) So we're moving the baptism to the 15 of March for his friend's convenience (because our ami wants to be baptized by him) and also to go over the lessons and to make sure there aren't any problems with WoW and that "C" law. I'm super stoked...but I'm feeling like I will be transferred away before then. Transfers are in like two weeks!! Crazy right?

We had splits this past Saturday. I was with Elder Johnson, the bleu. He's a super chill dude and just ready to try his best on everything! He's super cool! We started the day off by doing service for someone!! We helped someone move out. It took about an hour, so that's pretty fast. And then we went back to the apartment to eat lunch and do the 12 week program (for him.) After that we did some contacting. Had dinner. And set out to go porting. While porting, we ported into someone that told us to come back another time. And also we ported into an older lady (that was pretty hard to understand) that told us if we ask another question she'll call the police...ha. I should really get my hearing checked... ;) just kidding.

Yesterday, after church was over a family invited us over. It was the best meal I have ever had. I've kind of been really trying to observe others to see how their situation is, and I've noticed for a while that this family has been having a little bit of a tough time. They served us Chop Suey (I don't know how to spell it. Sorry!) and it was seriously so amazing! They always are just giving so much. It really touched me yesterday.

Oh, you remember a couple weeks ago I had diarrhea? Well this week guess what I had? Constipation. The pooping problems never end! Haha, it's okay though. I'm still constipated, but I'm doing what the doctor told me to do. :) gotta love all bran. And something funny about this stuff, I had a dream last night that I pooped. And it was healthy. I woke up this morning and thought I really had...but then I realized, ha joke's on me. That was just a dream! bahaha!

I love you all!! Sorry I didn't have much to say this week. :P

-Elder B. Stanton Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment