Contact Info

You can mail a letter to Elder Wilson in the PARIS FRANCE mission at dearelder.com or through the postal service:

Elder B. Stanton Wilson
49 Rue Marengo
72000 Le Mans
France

The mission home address is:
France-Paris Mission
23, rue du Onze Novembre
78110 Le Vesinet
France

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What We Do on P-Day

10/7/13

Hey famille!!
Poppy, happy birthday 2 days ago!! You're old now! Is that like 44? dang? pa! ;)
On P-day, nous faisons nos etudes, ensuite nous faisons les cours (we do the shopping). After shopping for food and stuff for the next week, we head on home for lunch (usually une baguette avec le frommage.) and then we head to the church to email. If we need to do laundry, we also do our laundry. :) and then we chill until dinner. We'll either go into Centreville (the main part of town) and go into some stores just to look, or buy a patisserie, or make some dessert. Quelque chose comme ça. (Something like this.) Then we'll eat dinner and then go out contacting for an hour and a half. We then go to Soirée Familiale (family home evening) at the church. And it usually ends around 21 heures (hours) so we go back home. And that is P day. :)
This week, we had exchanges in Caen with our zone leaders. It was SO awesome!! I was with Elder Christensen; he's a chill guy. We ended up teaching one lesson that day.
The next day (Wednesday) we went to Paris for a zone conference. Our goal for these next two transfers is for every équipe (companionship) to bring a family into the Fold of Christ, whether that's baptizing a partial-member family or anything like that.
We worked super hard the whole week. We're really struggling to find people to teach. Every night we go porting and frapper (hit) tons of ports with no success. It's kind of discouraging. Although, I don't let it get me down. I know that as long as I do my best, the Lord will help me. And I also know that if I ask for help, He will help me.
Conference Generale was a huge blessing for me. I LOVED it! I watched half of the first session en français and the rest en anglais. But, we haven't had the opportunity to watch the Sunday sessions at all yet. I'm really excited to read the talks that were given that day.
I loved what Elder Uchtdorf said; "doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith." That is such a powerful statement.

As for pictures, you'll have to wait until next week. This week I'm on the dinosaur computer (its running windows 2000 at like half speed...) but next week, you'll get some AWESOME pictures!! :)
I love you all!!
-Elder Wilsôn

No comments:

Post a Comment